Author Topic: Pivot Cycles Demo Day with Revolve Bike Shop  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Revolve

• View Profile
Pivot Cycles Demo Day with Revolve Bike Shop
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:51:57 PM »
Hi all,

We are holding a Pivot Cycles Demo day on Sunday 13th of October in Ballinastoe from 9am to 5pm. This will be the first time in Ireland and the UK that the new 2014 Pivot range can be seen and tried, including the eagerly awaited Mach 6 Carbon! We will also have the 2014 Les 27.5 carbon hardtail and the brand new Vault cyclocross, along with the Mach 5.7, mach 429, Mach 4, Firebird, Phoenix etc.
Pretty much everyone will be wanting to try the Mach 6 but there is only time for so many runs on it so if you're interested in this bike get in touch asap.
To log your interest just give us a call on 053 94 83100. Then all you have to do is turn up on the day with your own shoes, pedals, helmet etc. We will be asking to hold onto your driving license/passport while you are out on the bike, they're so good you won't want to give them back!
You can take the bike of your choice on the short loop in Ballinastoe, about a 30 minute spin, and then try another if you so wish. If you have any questions just give us a shout.

All Pivot bikes sold through us come with a 3 year warranty on the linkages and bearings. If you already own a Pivot we'll handle any warranty or parts you need.

Cheers,

Peter @ revolve Bike Shop

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:03:18 PM by Revolve »

Offline Revolve

• View Profile
Re: Pivot Cycles Demo Day with Revolve Bike Shop
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »
Just a quick reminder about the demo day tomorrow.

Here is a list of the bikes that will be there and sizes. There'll be a few more but not sure what else is on the van.

Mach 6 medium
Mach 5.7 Carbon small
Mach 5.7 Carbon medium
Mach 5.7 Carbon large
Mach 429 Carbon medium
Mach 429 Alu large
Mach 4 medium
Firebird medium
Les 29 large
Phoenix medium
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:02:59 PM by Revolve »

Offline Revolve

• View Profile
Re: Pivot Cycles Demo Day with Revolve Bike Shop
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 06:03:30 PM »
Unfortunately the UK magazines that were reviewing both the Vault and the Les 27.5 failed to give them back in time so they won't feature in our demo day. I have been assured that I will have both bikes at my disposal from next week on for demo so if you are interested just give me a call to arrange.

The rest of the fleet, and the most important bikes will still be there though!