Author Topic: Le Tour Spin!  (Read 3776 times)

Offline James

• Ex-imbrc
  • IMBRC DH
    • View Profile
Le Tour Spin!
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »
You've seen it on Telly now it's time to ride a stage yourself!  Since were in a recession and we aren't in pro tour teams yet we're going to for the Tour de Kilkenny.  The Logos are same so I’m sure the stage will be too:-)  Myself and Michael C are up for it, we're planing on doing the 110k and will be taking it handy so you’re welcome to join us:-)

www.marblecitycyclers.com/tour-de-kilkenny/

Spot the difference!

I do gap jumps, Sam Hill does gap jumps, we have a lot in common!

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
Re: Le Tour Spin!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 01:00:08 PM »
Roadie Scum stuff there.... The Greg will be all over that..!  :D

Offline michaelc

• Ex-imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »

This will be 3rd year to do this, it's very well organised, I must say. They give you a certificate, a commemorative bottle and toothpaste.
I have very little time to get to the gym, so I have to sculpt my guns at the office

Offline James

• Ex-imbrc
  • IMBRC DH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 07:36:24 PM »
Good event today, well organised, loads of people entered.  The 9am start was a bit of a killer, I arrived with 10 minutes to spare!  The groups were yo-yoing a bit so we rode our own pace to be sure of not being in bits by 70k.   Load of cool roads crossing bridges over rivers and railroads.  They love their slurry down that way, some very aromatic moments for sure! A good day out in the countryside:-)  I don't know what we were smirking at for these photos!

I do gap jumps, Sam Hill does gap jumps, we have a lot in common!