Author Topic: New FREE Cycling Magazine "Gruppetto"  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
New FREE Cycling Magazine "Gruppetto"
« on: February 06, 2015, 12:44:16 PM »
"Hi

Excuse me for contacting you like this but I thought that your club members might be interested in my new FREE digital cycling magazine “Gruppetto”. You may also be interested in contributing an article promoting your club?

I am a professional cycling photographer and occasional writer and have put this magazine together myself. It is 100% my own sweat equity. It has virtually zero adverts and I have no marketing budget so just wanted to ask to you inform your members of its existence. The magazine will be published monthly. It is aimed at all club cyclists (I am one too!) with articles from World Tour races to panniers to beer reviews! People can follow me on twitter @readgruppetto to be informed of the next edition.

It can be read at my photography website www.different-perspective.co.uk/gruppetto. If you could please share this and ask others to on Facebook and Twitter etc I would be very grateful - www.different-perspective.co.uk/gruppetto

Facebook - www.facebook.com/gruppettomagazine
Twitter - @readgruppetto

I am also looking for people to interview who may have an interesting cycling story or can write an article on a touring trip. If your club has a very newsworthy story please also send me details.

In the 1st edition you will find :-

An Introduction to Cyclocross
Cross Ambition
Cervelo P3 review
Goggles & Dust Book review
The Breakaway Book Review
Cyclo Cross 2012/13
Italy - the new Majorca?
Ironweed Paniers
Beer Time
Caz Nicklin   
Tour of Flanders