Author Topic: Gravity enduro Round 2 Ticknock  (Read 7957 times)

Offline Chopper

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Website Admin
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 12:03:41 AM »
I'll change the results tomorrow

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Bring on the puddles

Offline Scott B.

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Club Enduro Rep
    • View Profile
Re: Gravity enduro Round 2 Ticknock
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 11:50:10 AM »
RACE REPORT.... The Day started off early for me as I happily accepted my early seeded placing, I followed Howie (Miller) up the hill at a relaxed pace and again found myself unmotivated for the first pedally part of stage one, (didn’t even get a PR on Strava!!) BUT after the stage turned off the 'tarmac' I was releasing the brakes more and more and got a solid enough time in with 'no offs' so a solid start to my day. On stage two I took a crap line on the satellite run (unfortunately as I thought I knew it well) but again made up for it later down the stage and caught a fellow vet competitor (MAD) which gave me a boost (and revenge for the last NPS and club league race…)! Stage 3 was as good as it could have been (blind). Stage 4 was so interesting and such a good extreme trail that I so have to go back up and try in again soon, on the first tight right-hander I got unclipped (both feet) and the stage was so quick and steep I was forever getting clipped back in. but when I did it made all the difference and then took some proper lines 'over the big stuff' to make up some time. It was a good day but have to say I missed the banter of riding with the club…………. hurry up and get seeded lads..!  :P

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
Re: Gravity enduro Round 2 Ticknock
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 11:49:26 PM »
Official video

from Biking.ie on Vimeo.