Author Topic: Yoga for Cyclists Workshop  (Read 5466 times)

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
Yoga for Cyclists Workshop
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:46:01 PM »
Any of you folks out there with dodgy backs and injury prone, this might be what you are looking for.

Offline Dave O Shea

• imbrc
    • View Profile
Re: Yoga for Cyclists Workshop
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »
Thanks Paul for posting this - Something I would have not bothered with a few yrs ago but I am interested now -  I talked to Sara a few mins ago and she is 8 yrs giving yoga classes and was practicing b4 this for yrs herself, she has given this class/workshop previously. Note this is not just for people 
with dodgy backs and injury prone
and she will be doing work with a foam roller which I head from loads of people (some in the club) is excellent.
Personally when it comes to stretching I am desperate, first thing I want to do when I get home is eat, then I shower and family takes over ..truth is I was always desperate at stretching so can't use kid as an my excuse.
If you have a problem with the image of Yoga think of Ryan Giggs (still playing premiership football at 40+ and seemingly has Rio Ferdinard and half the Utd team at it) rather than Jane Fonda in leotards...I know some of you younger duded going Jane who? ...LOL.LOL ..

Its 20 uro for the 2 hr session so good value....in Kildare though so might be a bit far for some. Class has limed places so booking essential.

Cheers Dave
“For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose.”