Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by racing795 on 20 Feb 2011
  • Hello IMBRC

Hope to see lots of you in our race on 20th March. Look forward to seeing you.

Please note, online-only registration and payment for this race.

Visit our site for race info, online reg etc...
    http://racing795.com/2011/02/19/leinster-league-round-1-online-registration-open/

Thanks
    David, David, Rudolf, Barry, Jim etc
  • #2 by racing795 on 13 Mar 2011
  • Only a week to go! Look forward to seeing you all in Bunclody. http://racing795.com/2011/03/13/only-a-week-to-go-leinster-league-round-1/

Remember, online entry only, closes on Friday 18th.
  • #3 by Paul on 13 Mar 2011
  • This was a great opener last year guys...!! Get yourself down there  ;D

Is the course the same as last year..?
  • #4 by racing795 on 13 Mar 2011
  • Hi Paul, course is mostly the same as last year with a few new bits to keep it interesting. We think it's pretty good, just hope we're as lucky with the weather as you guys were for your NPS last year! Cheers, David Conway.
  • #5 by Paul on 14 Mar 2011
  • Cheers David....looking forward to it  :)

Hope you have the curry this year  ;D

Here are some photos from last years race Photos

And lets hope there is no repeat of this  :-*
  • #6 by Paul on 15 Mar 2011
  • There are only 2 from the club signed up for this lads...! Surly there is more than that going..?

Dont forget.....you can only pay online for this race..!
  • #7 by Ben on 15 Mar 2011
  • Ha ha ha, that is still funny and I had a birds eye view of it (I was right behind them).  For those who can't decipher it, Paul decided he really really really liked Fergal.

But seriously this was one of the best races of the year (even if I did have a total body shutdown on the last lap) with one of the best descents of the year and by far the best nosh ever seen at any race ever.  The drive is not bad either.  Don't miss it! 
  • #8 by Paul on 15 Mar 2011
  • Paul decided he really really really liked Fergal.

thats not fergal..
  • #9 by racing795 on 15 Mar 2011
  • #10 by cormaca on 15 Mar 2011
  • Paul decided he really really really liked Fergal.

thats not fergal..

he did really like Fergal, but could only catch Morgan :)
  • #11 by Paul on 15 Mar 2011
  • Cormac.....your first post ever on imbrc and your slagging me.. i'll remember this when im passing you on the single track on sunday  :P

But your right....!! I couldnt catch Fergal  :'( Had to settle for his slower sidekick  :-*
  • #12 by racing795 on 16 Mar 2011
  • Morning all. Here's some secret headcam footage of this weekend's race course http://racing795.com/2011/03/16/leinster-league-1-headcam-preview/
  • #13 by Paul on 18 Mar 2011
  • Reminder..!!
    Registration for sundays race closes tonight folks.....weather looks good for sunday so dont forget to sign up..!
  • #14 by Paul on 18 Mar 2011
  • Right i signed up....hopfully i'll be ok

couldnt remember the password to my paypal, so did the pay by card...but paypal wouldnt accept the card even tho its the same card from my account.....hmmm seems others may be having similar problems.

anyway, had to reset my paypal password and pay that way....no problems once logged into paypal.
  • #15 by racing795 on 19 Mar 2011
  • Sign on times, start times, driving directions all at racing795.com
Pages:
Actions