Author Topic: Shock Whiz  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Do you even Endurrrooooo.!!
    • View Profile
Shock Whiz
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:18:09 PM »
Hey guys I know this was proposed and shot down at the AGM which is fair enough however it is on sale with Biking dirty now for  350 euro. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in chipping in together and buy one. 7 people with 50 euro each and we'd have it. Just testing to see if there would be any interest

Offline DaveyD

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Ex Goober
    • View Profile
Re: Shock Whiz
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 01:41:18 PM »
Hey guys I know this was proposed and shot down at the AGM which is fair enough however it is on sale with Biking dirty now for  350 euro. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in chipping in together and buy one. 7 people with 50 euro each and we'd have it. Just testing to see if there would be any interest

Great idea Jimmy, and in fact there were 7/8 people who showed interest at agm so would suggest canvassing them.

And for what it’s worth idea wasn’t shot down, there was just a second suggestion added to the mix and neither you or Matt were not there to discuss, so was dropped for the short term.

Davey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RobK

• imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
Good idea , count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 02:55:56 PM »
Sorry I suppose shot down had negative conotations which I didn't mean. I didn't think it was a runner in the first place as might not suit the majority which is cool and yes at least this way those who are interested chip in and get to own. Then we can rent i back to club members ha ha

Offline lunka01

• imbrc
  • Club Treasurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 06:15:11 PM »
count me in Jimmy
pawel j.

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »
3 in 4 more needed. Spots filling up fast lads. Remember this tool brought Pete from a top 10 rider to podium contender in the most competitive category of the national enduro series, it's done the same for Kmbc riders who purchased one.

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 09:38:25 PM »
Okay so we have Rob Pawel Matt myself and Pete. Anyone else interested?

Offline Chopper

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Website Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 10:13:23 PM »
i would be

Bring on the puddles

Offline garyr63

• imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »
Me too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 01:13:07 PM »
Me too

Sorry Gary, you're a bit late off the mark. We went ahead and bought it once we hit 7 people as it was 50 euro each that way. Chopper, Emmet, Pawel, Rob, Pete, Matt and myself went in on it. I'm sure once we're all done we can sort something out for you. Chopper is starting his two-week stint tonight and then I am next with Pawel, Matt, Rob, Emmet and Pete in that order

Offline garyr63

• imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 01:37:41 PM »
Sorry Gary, you're a bit late off the mark. We went ahead and bought it once we hit 7 people as it was 50 euro each that way. Chopper, Emmet, Pawel, Rob, Pete, Matt and myself went in on it. I'm sure once we're all done we can sort something out for you. Chopper is starting his two-week stint tonight and then I am next with Pawel, Matt, Rob, Emmet and Pete in that order
No problem Jimmy, I'm way behind on social media etc and miss loads of stuff, you guys can start a rental scheme when you get yourselves sorted now