Author Topic: Gravity Enduro Round 4  (Read 5702 times)

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Do you even Endurrrooooo.!!
    • View Profile
Gravity Enduro Round 4
« on: August 11, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »
Jesus that one was a cracker of an enduro, weather held out trails were fast, if a little pedally and atmosphere was great. Glynner had a fantastic result with 3rd hes just getting faster and faster. Scott also made a top ten I think, another great result. Colm was a flyer ripping through the stages and had a great time overall. James and Pete then I think (and congrats to Pete who beat me this time, I will be watching you next round ha ha). John had a savage run also although two crashes cost him time but still a great result overall.  Ian was doing it blind and for a man who was on the bike once since last Enduro had a savage result. Pawel our new Polish Club member and mouth of the south  :D had a great run on his first ever Enduro. Never met Macker Im not sure if he was doing the Enduro or not I dont remember meeting him. Orla unfortunately had a puncture on one of the stages which ruined what would have been a fantastic result and another podium.  Overall it was a great day out and not much difference in most of the times. I for one have learnt my lesson and will not over do it on practice day for Djoiuce unless the suns really shining and trails are savage then I just might over do it again ha ha,

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired now roll on Tuesday night
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 07:06:49 PM by Jimmy "Mr Excuses" »

Offline ColmK

• imbrc
    • View Profile
Re: Gravity Enduro Round 4
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:17:52 PM »
Yep, that was great fun out there today - super trails and bone dry conditions.... what more could I ask for!
Congrats to those you made the podium and well done to everyone as we made it back in one piece  ;D

Offline jdacked

• imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
Great day out lads and lady brilliant times from everyone looking forward to the league  :)

Offline DaveyD

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Ex Goober
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
Well done everyone, Sounds like it was a great event.

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Gravity Enduro Round 4
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 10:30:43 PM »
Well done everyone today....looked like good craic. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Offline lunka01

• imbrc
  • Club Treasurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 01:39:45 AM »
and mouth of the south  :D
haha, said by the man who never shut up! :D great day o/a next time I'll beat you all. Glyner hope by next year ur racing Pro or 35-40 ;D
pawel j.

Offline Jimmy Mr Excuses

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Do you even Endurrrooooo.!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 07:38:45 AM »
http://www.sportident.co.uk/results/2013/GravityEnduro.ie-Ballinastoe/overall.html

Results, Jesus my legs have never been so sore I couldnt sleep with the cramps last night  :'(

Offline Ian

• imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 09:09:44 AM »
http://www.sportident.co.uk/results/2013/GravityEnduro.ie-Ballinastoe/

Great day out lads, some cracking results there (except mine :'( >:( :().

Offline GLYNNER

• Ex-imbrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
Whoo hoooo my first Mtb trophy 3rd in a time of 22.05 national champs as well that result almost secures a 3rd overall for the series I couldn't be happier:).a top ten in joust will seal the deal.my first year doing enduros I would have been happy with top tens!! I'm moving up to 35 /39 next year. Would have just squeezed 4th in that class where friend of the club ian coates took 2nd and team mate Damian mulcrone took 1st by 1 second over Coates on his "girlfriends" bike.
Lots of respectable times put in by imbrc lads and all home safe.Thought jimmy would win out right he has a Wicklow accent after living there last month haha.macker didn't make this one he will be back for joust :)
Club enduro tomorrow ill be up early for track set up.might get up this eve for some preping:)

Offline Scott B.

• imbrc
  • UBER Member
  • Club Enduro Rep
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
Well done all IMBRC's that was a savage day such craic.... All went well except for stage 4 for me when I hit the dirt and was 22nd in my group (on that stage) the problem was I really liked that stage... aggh anyway made up for it on the last stage getting 5th (on that stage) in the old farts group so happy with that......

Glynner your a monster dude fair play..

Raging I am missing the first club enduro night (hopefully wont miss the second) either way I'll be back for blood (with the light on my head if nesscessary...!!) :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:57:05 AM by Scott B. »

Offline lunka01

• imbrc
  • Club Treasurer
    • View Profile
pawel j.

Offline Paul

• imbrc
  • SUPER UBER Member
  • Club Gofor
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Gravity Enduro Round 4
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 12:35:09 PM »
Colm doesn't do FB.

He'll see it here... Class photo..!

As someone who gone biking with Colm in the Alps several times, he is one hard man to try keep up with on dh trails.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2