Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Ian on 25 Oct 2015
  • Brand new unused cyclocross bike, ordered before I broke wrist, gonna miss entire Cx season hence sale.
    XL (60cm) full details here: http://www.adverts.ie/road-bikes/fuji-2015-cross-1-5-cyclocross-bike/9126661

€750 bottom line

Ian: 0876833507
  • #2 by Paul on 25 Oct 2015
  • You big ejit..!   :-[ Why dont you keep it for next season or for easing back into action. They are great for winter training and very versatile
  • #3 by Scott B. on 25 Oct 2015
  • #HANS# fecken buy it. . Total bargin

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• #4 by lunka01 on 28 Oct 2015
  • I guess at that size it is only Ian and Hands....hands pull your finger out
  • #5 by DaveyD on 28 Oct 2015
  • Patrick.....
    You won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #6 by Paul on 28 Oct 2015
  • Patrick.....
    You won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might slow him down a bit  ;)
  • #7 by capnsantini on 28 Oct 2015
  • WTF is Cyclocross?!

In all seriousness that bike looks like a steal at that price. I was initially tempted, then remembered that I actually have enough bikes (I know some of you think that is impossible) and that if I had a real CX race bike I would be too tempted to actually race it and would have no off season.

I agree with Paul, I'm sure you hadn't planned on selling it after the winter and some non bumpy miles will probably be just what the DR ordered when you're ready for your comeback.

If you do sell it the buyer will certainly be getting a pretty sweet ride and a good deal.  I'll pass the link around....
  • #8 by Flathout on 28 Oct 2015
  • Yeah my cross bike is perched on a turbo a the moment!! I don't have a true road bike. I would keep it if I had it.
  • #9 by Ian on 28 Oct 2015
  • WTF is Cyclocross?!

In all seriousness that bike looks like a steal at that price. I was initially tempted, then remembered that I actually have enough bikes (I know some of you think that is impossible) and that if I had a real CX race bike I would be too tempted to actually race it and would have no off season.

I agree with Paul, I'm sure you hadn't planned on selling it after the winter and some non bumpy miles will probably be just what the DR ordered when you're ready for your comeback.

If you do sell it the buyer will certainly be getting a pretty sweet ride and a good deal.  I'll pass the link around....

Yeah you are all probably right, I'm being a bit rash selling her, I'll put it down to the cabin fever I'm experiencing at the moment  :'(
  • #10 by Ian on 20 May 2016
  • Back up for sale
  • #11 by Paul on 20 May 2016
  • Keep it....season approaching in a few months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pages:
Actions