Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jimmy Mr Excuses on 29 Oct 2017
  • Roundwood sign on from 9;15 heading off at 10. No sign on fee just collection for focus Ireland. Anyone fancy doing this ? Looks like a bit of craic from facebook page. Paul said he's going if he stays off the pints tonight so I'm not counting on him  :P
  • #2 by jason griffin on 29 Oct 2017
  • ill go
  • #3 by Jimmy Mr Excuses on 29 Oct 2017
  • Sorry Jay, I've decided I'm gonna get out on the big bike now instead so changed my plans
  • #4 by Paul on 30 Oct 2017
  • Yes im going along.

Cant believe you bailed jimmy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• #5 by Paul on 30 Oct 2017
  • Great spin today and well originised with 4 ability groups. I was in the 3rd group and the pace wasnt that handy. Dropped off the back a few time on the tough climbs (cx bike dont climb well with a 11-28T on the back) but managed to get back on every time on downhills or where there was stops. 50psi in the tyres ans still managed to get a flat on the road.!!

Some nice trails and very well planned 60k route. I'd recommend anyone to do it next year. There was a shorter route at 30k too

• #6 by Jimmy Mr Excuses on 31 Oct 2017
  • Yeah I was really tempted as the CX bike is back fully working now and all but in the end the big bike will always win  :). Ill def be up for it next year. Was there a lot off road ?
  • #7 by Paul on 31 Oct 2017
  • There was a good amount of off road, obviously linked with road sections. Very well thought out route and very big turnout. I believe close to €1200 was raised for charity.

Pages:
Actions